How to make an Enzymatic face peel recipe for glowing skin?
Enzymatic face peel recipe
DIY enzymatic face peel recipe
I love using this DIY face peel recipe when my skin looks lacklustre and needs a boost. Recipe courtesy of Holistic Vanity (http://www.holisticvanity.ca/ fruit-acid-peels
DIY Fruit acid peels
Many fruits and vegetables have natural enzymes that digest dead skin cells. Fruit such as apple, kiwi, pineapple and citrus fruit are quite acidic and offer a strong peel, while fruit like banana, peach and papaya are gentler on the skin.
Ingredients for this enzymatic face peel recipe
- fruits such as apple, kiwi, pineapple and citrus fruit(quite acidic)
- fruits such as banana, peach, papaya (gentle)
Method for this enzymatic face peel recipe
- It’s a great way to decrease waste as you can use unwanted skins and peels.
- Apply this paste to clean skin for ten minutes. Sensitive skin types should start with 3 minutes.
- Finally, rinse away with tepid water for a smoother, brighter complexion.
NOTE: I’d recommend only using the stronger enzyme peeling ingredients when diluted, especially if you have sensitive skin. To dilute it mix some coconut yoghurt or grate draw potato, which has soothing properties. Dilute them in a 1 to 1 ratio with the fruit enzyme and always do a skin patch test before using.
Remember, your skin type, the fruit pH and dilution all contribute to the peel’s effects. When in doubt, consult a dermatologist.
Healthy kisses #sandrabloom xxx