Delicious Lamb meatballs recipe
Lamb meatballs recipe to meal-prep ahead
This lamb meatball recipe is one of my favorites because it is perfect to meal prep and snack in between meals or takes with you on the road, suitable for Paleo and ketogenic diets.
If you are like me and always short on time, these meatballs are such a great tool to have on hand when in need. Not only is it convenient to have, but it’s also very easy to make and it tastes delicious.
Ingredients for this Lamb meatballs recipe
• Freshly minced lamb
• 1 or 2 organic eggs
• Some minced garlic, parsley, mint, coriander, and fresh basil
• Himalayan salt and ground black pepper
• Beef fat or coconut oil
• Thyme leaves
• Optional: curry,garam masala, curcumin, and coconut milk
Method for this lamb meatballs recipe
1. Buy 1kg of freshly minced lamb from your local butcher (stay away from the supermarket brands!).
2. Add 1 or 2 eggs.
3. Some minced garlic, parsley, coriander, mint, and fresh basil.
5. Mix everything.
6. Roll into meatballs (size depends on personal taste).
7. Heat some beef fat or coconut oil and add some fresh thyme leaves in the pan.
8. Add the meatballs and turn them until they have browned, then lower the heat and leave
to cook for 5-15 minutes (depending on the size of the meatballs).
9. Add, Himalayan salt and pepper to taste while preparing
10. Optional: add curry, curcumin, garam masala and coconut milk towards the end for a
Enjoy this lamb meatballs recipe to a variety of dishes
You can enjoy these lamb meatballs with a variety of dishes, from vegetables to low carb rice, to the more exotic Thai curry dishes and so on. It is the perfect accompaniment to a low-carb ketogenic diet.
Definitely one my top-list of easygoing favorites and easy to make prep ahead dishes. Play with herbs and flavors to your personal satiety.