Low carb rice recipe of broccoli and cauliflower
Low carb rice recipe: discover this gem
This low carb rice recipe makes a great accompaniment to the meatballs recipe! In case you make the meatballs at the same moment, you could use the fat from the meat
to stir the rice in. The fat is healthy and delicious Alternatively, you could make the rice in some coconut oil.
This rice is also a great addition to the Paleo and Keto diet lifestyle.
I use this recipe frequently, especially during winter time to indulge my belly with a warm delicious feeling.
Ingredients for this low-carb broccoli and cauliflower rice recipe
Method for this low-carb rice recipe of broccoli and cauliflower
1. Take half a broccoli and half a cauliflower (or only cauliflower).
2. Blitz in the blender until it reaches the consistency of rice.
3. Add to fat drip.
4. Season with Himalayan salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
5. Stir for 5 – 10 minutes, according to taste (I don’t cook it for too long, but this is my taste,
I recommend stirring until you like the taste)
6. Optional: Add some freshly chopped mint or coriander for a fresh summer taste.
7. Additionally, if you like coconut rice, you could also finish off with some coconut milk and
a lot of curry and curcumin for variation.
Enjoy this low carb rice recipe for a variety of dishes
You can enjoy this low carb rice recipe with a variety of dishes, from fish to meat, to the more exotic Thai curry dishes and so on. It is the perfect accompaniment to a low-carb ketogenic diet.
Definitely one of my favourites and easy to meal-prep ahead. Play with herbs and flavours to your personal satiety.