Incorporating chia seed water into your routine, and you’ll be feeling as good as ever!
And today we want to tell you all about it!
Ready for some yummy and interesting stuff?
THE MANY BENEFITS OF CHIA SEED WATER:
These little seeds are a good way to give your meals (and drinks) a healthy boost.
- It’s great for digestion. Not only are chia seeds loaded with fiber, but lime is an acidic ingredient that helps to break down food as well. Which makes this a mighty combo when it comes to a healthy bowel system and easy digestion.
- It helps to keep you nicely satiated. Chia seeds are a great source of healthy fats, which will keep you subtly full in between meals.
- Keeps you happily hydrated. Most importantly, this will help to keep you hydrated with how refreshing it is thanks to the fresh squeeze of lime juice! But keep reading to see the many ways you can flavor chia seed water – in a healthy way.
BENEFITS OF LIME?
Lime, a type of citrus fruit, is an excellent source of antioxidants.
Antioxidants protect your body by preventing or stopping damage caused by free radicals, or chemicals that harm cells.
Limes are also a good source of:
- vitamins A, B, C, and D
What it does?
- Rejuvenates skin.
- Improves digestion.
- Fights infections.
- Helps weight loss.
- Lower blood sugar.
- Reduses heart disease.
- Reduces inflammation.
WHAT’S IN CHIA SEED WATER?
All you need for this recipe are chia seeds, water, and fresh lime juice.
HOW TO MAKE?
Very easy! You’ll need a 32oz (quart) sized mason jar. This is the perfect size that leaves a little bit of space for shaking up the chia seeds. But you can use any cup or jar, and give it a stir with a spoon or straw. Here’s how to make it.
- Make lime juice. Juice half of the lime (about 1 ½ tablespoons of juice) and slice the other half.
- Mix everything up. In a jar or cup, mix the water, chia seeds, lime juice, and lime slices. Then let it sit for 15 minutes to allow the seeds to gel and plump up.
HOW LONG DOES CHIA SEED WATER LAST?
It’s easy to make chia seed water on the spot. But if you want to do a little prep work, it can be refrigerated for up to 5 days in a sealed container. Just give it a shake or stir before drinking.
WHEN TO DRINK?
The best moment is on a empty stomach and a clear scraped tongue.
This gives you the best result!
You can experiment by adding some raw honey, also good for anti-inflammatory!
True it out and let us know your experience!