Easy to make DIY hand sanitizer recipe
Protect yourself against flu, cold and coronavirus
Now that almost all hand sanitizers are sold out in the pharmacies and grocery stores, this DIY hand sanitizer recipe might be interesting to protect you and your family from the flu, a cold, or even the outbreaking coronavirus.
Hand hygiene is most important to avoid infection
Hand hygiene is more important than anything else to protect you from viruses because of a lot of viruses spread via door handles, money, stair railings and handles in public spaces like buses, airports, trains…
Good hand hygiene can not stop everything, but it sure is a good start to prevent disease spreading.
Make your own homemade hand sanitizer spray
I have always loved making my own natural beauty products. By making my own products, I can customize them to my exact needs and preferences. In the past, I have played around with making my own deodorant, body lotion, lip balm, and beauty masks. At this time, with the coronavirus breaking out, I decided to give homemade hand sanitizer a try. This hand sanitizer is particularly great to have around for the kids. And because it is all-natural, it is totally safe for kids of any age!
Ingredients for this easy to make DIY recipe
- 4 tablespoons of Ethyl alcohol (or vodka or witch hazel- but to prevent viruses as dangerous as Corona, I used alcohol)
- 3 tablespoons of vitamin-E oil
- 3table spoons of aloe vera gel
- 12 drops of essential oils (I used lavender 5, lemon5 and tea tree (melaleuca) 2- because of its strong disinfecting properties)
- Fill rest of the bottle with filtered water
Method for this recipe
- Mix first 4 ingredients into a sterile cup (i used a disposable cup)with a spatial
- Pour everything into a small spray bottle and fill up the bottle with filtered water
- shake well before each spray
Enjoy this DIY hand sanitizer recipe!
Remember that a healthy lifestyle keeps your immune system strong to combat disease!
This post contains Amazon Affiliate links. If you click on one of these links and purchase a product as a result, I may make a small commission. This money goes towards the running costs of the site. Thank you for supporting Holisticdelsol