The secret power of baking soda and lemon
Why you should drink water with baking soda and lemon juice
The combination of lemon juice and baking soda at the same time is a particularly powerful means of alkalizing the body. The pH goes up, the presence and growth of pathogens are considerably counteracted, the gastric juice recovers, and the immune system receives a strong boost due to a large amount of vitamin C in the lemon, which helps the body to help clean up the pathogens.
Both lemon juice and baking soda have anti-cancer properties
Several tests have shown that a low pH (high acidity) of the body promotes the growth of pathogens and cancer cells.
Lemon is one of the most powerful detoxifying foods available. Lemon juice has an anti-bacterial and antiviral effect, promotes digestion, strengthens the immune system, improves your skin, restores acid balance, promotes weight loss, prevents arteriosclerosis, prevents kidney stones, promotes oxygen uptake in the blood, gives more energy and helps to reduce stress. The juice itself is very acidic, but nevertheless has a de-acidifying effect on the body, thanks to the considerable amount of minerals.
Lemons contain a lot of fiber, vitamin C, powerful antioxidants, and several anti-carcinogenic substances.
Baking soda (sodium bicarbonate, baking soda, stomach salt) has many health benefits. It works purifying, deacidifying, anti-inflammatory, detoxifying, analgesic, bactericidal, relaxing, soothing, etc.
In addition to the aforementioned advantages, this powerful combination has the following advantages:
- Gives your metabolism a boost and eliminates excess fat from your body, which helps you lose weight.
- It helps you eliminate toxins thanks to the sulfur content and also has a direct effect on your liver so that you metabolize fats better.
- Prevents urinary tract infections and cares for your kidneys, as it helps to keep your urinary tract and uric acid clean.
- It promotes digestive processes because it is rich in enzymes. It is very useful for flatulence, acidity, bloating, etc.
- It is an excellent diuretic, which allows you to remove excess fluids from your body.
- Prevents dry eyes thanks to vitamin A.
- Fight constipation, which improves the condition of your intestinal flora.
- Reduces gum disease. In this case, we recommend letting it go through your mouth a bit (just like mouthwash) before you swallow it.
- Reduces cholesterol levels, triglycerides, and uric acid.
- Relieves cough and sore throat.
- Prevents stomach cramps, thanks to the minerals it contains.
- Improves the condition of your skin and hair thanks to the vitamins and minerals it contains.
- Reduces the risk of all types of stones, whether they are gall, liver or kidney stones.
- Fight hyperacidity of the stomach and relieve it immediately. In addition, it also treats and prevents stomach ulcers, which occur when there is too much acid.
- Soothes urinary tract infections.
- It improves dental health and prevents problems such as cavities, or plaque. Check the Sandra Bloom DIY toothpaste recipe!
How to drink?
- Put the juice of half a lemon together with half a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass with a little water, let it fizz for a while and then fill with warm water.
- Lemon essential oil: 5 drops
- Take this on an empty stomach (or 3 hours after a meal) and only eat one hour later, so that the heartburn is acidic enough to digest food.
With kidney complaints and/or high blood pressure you should not drink the salt, but with stomach complaints, you can. Do not brush your teeth in the hour after this drink !!
Do not use this drink daily, but regularly
This post contains Amazon Affiliate links. If you click on one of these links and purchase a product as a result, I may earn a small commission. This money goes towards the running costs of the site. Thank you for supporting Holisticdelsol.