Easy to make berry-mocktail
Since the beginning of this year, I am really slowing down with alcohol.
Spring is causing me some extra temptation to have a little apero, but with this amazing keto proof mocktail,
I manage to stick to my plan.
I will share the easy-to-make-recipe with you below so you can also try this delicious and healthy mocktail, full of vitamins and anti-oxidants.
- piece jar glass
- 50 grams berries fresh or frozen
- 1 piece lemon juiced
- 2 cm ginger chopped
- 1 liter water still or sparkling
- 5 branches fresh mint
- Take an empty big jar. Put in chopped ginger, berries, mint and lemon juice.
- Fill up with water and if you enjoy sweet, add some drops of stevia
- Cool for at least one hour to add the flavor to the water
- When it is really hot, you can but everything in a blender with some ice