Easy-to-make keto granola
This easy-to-make Keto Granola will get you going all week!
This low carb granola is a healthier alternative to those who miss their beloved breakfast cereal and are watching their carbs. It’s made entirely from nuts and seeds with the option for adding unsweetened dried cranberries or unsweetened dried apples per your preference. Personally, I enjoy eating it with a small portion of Greek yogurt and a few fresh berries.
Whether you have it as a snack, or as a healthy breakfast, you can enjoy this Keto Granola without guilt, since it is full of healthy fats and it is Low-carb!
It’s completely sugar-free and perfect for a gluten-free or ketogenic diet. Dairy-free and Paleo.
- 2 cups various nuts no peanuts
- 2 cups seeds pumkin, flaxseeds, chiaseeds, sesameseeds, henpseeds,Linseeds,...
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 2-4 tbsp erythritol gold
- Chop down the nuts
- Put all nuts and seeds in a baking dish
- Add 2 spoons of coconut oil (warm) and mix with nuts and seeds
- Add some erythritol gold and stir
- Bake for 40minutes in oven 180°
- Stir regularly
You can keep this granola for about a week in a glass jar (if it is not finished by that time😋)
Ready to enjoy !
Love ❤ Ketocosmo