Health Hopper Mocktail
Our health hopper is a delicious non-alcoholic cocktail
While Corona is taking hold of us again, it is important to help your immune system as much as you can.
This healthy mocktail is full of power ingredients to give you the strength you need to defend yourself from illness and energy.
- Lemon juice: a source for vitamin C, which is important at the moment, but lemon has some other interesting benefits.
- Ginger: improves digestion, easing cold or flu
- Stevia leaves: Help control blood sugar and insulin levels
- Fresh mint: facilitates smoother digestion, has antiviral and antibacterial properties, relief for headaches
- Green Matcha tea: is packed with antioxidants, boosts metabolism and burns calories, detoxifies effectively, rich in fiber and vitamins, enhances mood and aids concentration, provides vitamin C, selenium, zinc, chromium, and magnesium, prevents disease, lowers cholesterol and blood sugar.
Enjoy this delicious drink that tastes great warm as a tea, but also very cold, blended with some ice, as a mocktail
- tsp Green matcha tea organic
- 1 piece lemon juice
- 2-3 pieces stevia leafs or artificail stevia
- 6 pieces mint leafs
- 2 cm ginger grated or chopped
- Put all ingredients in a 1-liter jar, fill up with water between 75-80°. After half an hour you can drink this beverage, still warm. Or you can cool and blend with ice cubes as a delicious appetizer
- Matcha tea organic
- stevia leaf
- mint leaf