Keto Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
5minute keto avocado oil mayonnaise
Keto condiments are some of the hardest to find, particularly if you care about natural ingredients and want something affordable. That’s why we always make our own! This 5minute keto mayonnaise recipe with avocado oil is a basic in our fridge!
It literally takes just a few minutes, using common ingredients.
This recipe for avocado oil mayo can be whipped up in minutes. You won’t believe how easy it is to make avocado mayo and will wonder why you’ve never made it before!
Enjoy this easy-to-make-🥑-oil-recipe
This post contains Amazon Affiliate links. If you click on one of these links and purchase a product as a result, we may earn a small commission. This money goes towards the running costs of the site. Thank you for supporting Holisticdelsol
- 2 piece egg yolks large, room temperature
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- Place the eggs, vinegar, lemon juice, and mustard into a jar.
- Mix with an immersion blender to combine
- Slowly, stream the avocado oil into the jar and continue blending with the immersion blender to combine. Don’t add the oil too fast! If you add the oil too quickly and don’t allow the mixture to combine slowly, the avocado mayo can split
- After blending, give it a good stir with a spatula and cover the jar with a lid.
- 2 large Egg yolks (at room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon White wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Avocado oil
Utilities: immersion blender