I am so happy to have found this keto recipe of my favorite Italian double-baked cookies!
These cookies are crispy and crunchy and full of nutty flavor and they are the perfect ally for a nice cup of coffee.
Enjoy these easy to make Keto Cantucci cookies.
This post contains Amazon Affiliate links. If you click on one of these links and purchase a product as a result, we may earn a small commission. This money goes towards the running costs of the site. Thank you for supporting Holisticdelsol
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour organic
- 1 cup nuts pistachio, pine, pecan,... you can use 1 kind or mixed to your own taste
- 1/4 cup granulated erithrytol monk fruit is also possible
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp almond extract
- Preheat the oven 175°C
- mix all dry ingredients in a bowl
- Add wet ingredients (egg beaten) and knead until a dough forms
- Roll the dough into a bread shape and flat down a bit till you have biscotti shape
- bake for 30 minutes
- Cut the cantuccibread into slices
- Bake another 10-15 minutes to crisp up
- Almond flour
- 60 grams nuts (hazelnuts, pecans, pistachios, pine nuts)
- Erythritol/monk fruit
- Baking powder
- almond extract