Keto Chocolate Moelleux
When you are looking for a quick, easy, absolutely delicious and no-guilt dessert for your dinner parties, this is it!
This warm chocolate cake is full of flavor and has proper ingredients for your ketogenic lifestyle. It is simply irresistible.
Enjoy this quick & easy-to-make- recipe
- 50 grams Dark pure chocolate 85% min https://www.holisticdelsol.es/recipe/keto-dairy-free-chocolate/
- 60 grams grass fed butter for dairyfree u can also use coconutbutter(but I prefer butter)
- 25 grams cacao powder organic
- 60 grams your favorite nuts I used half walnuts and half macadamia
- 2 pieces eggs organic
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder organic
- 1 tsp coffee
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- 3 tbs erithrytol/monkfruit 2-4 spoons to taste
- Preheat your oven 180°
- Chop the nuts in your blender, not too long, because the Moelleux is delicious when it has a little chunk here and there
- Mix nuts with cacao (keep some cacao for finish)
- Put butter in a small bowl together with the chocolate and put in the oven, after 7 minutes it has all melted. Stir well afterward.
- Mix eggs with monkfruit and add nuts and cacaomix, then add the chocolate and butter.
- Add the coffee, vanilla, salt and cinnamon
- Put it in a baking spring, not to big. I use 15cm diameter
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Finish with some cacao or melted chocolate or berries
- Enjoy this delicious Moelleux when it is still warm