Keto Ice Pralines
Irresistible Keto Ice Pralines
I do not crave for sweets very easily, but when I do, I make these delicious Ice Pralines.
They are absolutely to die for, especially now that temperatures outside are rising!
You can enjoy them without feeling guilty because they are 100% keto (if you make them with our homemade chocolate recipe).
- 150 grams various nuts organic, peeled
- 1 piece avocado ready to use
- 75 grams mascarpone
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt organic
- 1 tbsp Monkfruit sugar organic
- 1/2 tsp Banana flavour essence sugarfree, organic
- 150 grams chocolate homemade, sugarfree (check recipe)
- Blend the nuts with salt to taste and butter or oil till you have smooth peanut butter
- Add the avocado and the mascarpone in the blender
- Make little balls of this paste and put in the freezer for one hour, best on a sheet of baking paper
- Heat the pure chocolate
- Put the balls on a tooth-picker and dip in the hot chocolate
- Freeze again until you serve
Enjoy these delicious ice pralines