Keto Rosemary Knots
Surprise your guests with these Rosemary knots.
They are absolutely delicious, keto, low-carb, grain-free and gluten-free. They are the perfect low-carb garlic bread or dinner roll substitute. They are so simple to make and the flavor is absolute perfection!
As they bake, the smell of butter and the slight sweetness of rosemary will fill your home with all the homely feels. And when they come out of the oven, it will be hard to resist eating one of them.
Serve these garlic knots at your Christmas dinner and impress all of your guests.
- 3 cups mozarella shredded
- 60 grams cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 pieces eggs organic
- 2 tsp active dry yeast
- 2 tsp xantam gum
- 1/2 cup grass fed butter
- 1 tbsp Himalayan salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
- Heat your oven to 180°C and cover baking plates with two baking sheets
- In a medium-sized bowl, microwave the mozzarella and cream cheese for 50seconds. Remove and stir, then microwave again for 40 seconds. Stir again and microwave for another 30 seconds if needed or until the cheese is completely melted and there are no visible shreds.
- In a large bowl fitted to stand mixer with a hook attachment, mix together the almond flour, eggs, xanthan gum, yeast mixture, and 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Add in the melted cheese mixture.
- Mix on medium speed until all the ingredients are combined
- Cool the dough slightly for 10 minutes so that it is easier to work with.
- Tape a large sheet of parchment to your counter.
- Portion the dough into 10-12 equal portions.
- Roll out the dough into roughly 30 cm ropes that are about 10cm in diameter.
- Tie your dough ropes into knots and place them on the lined baking sheets.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, stir together the remaining butter, garlic powder, and rosemary.
- Brush half of the rosemary butter onto the knots.
- Sprinkle with Himalayan salt
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Once out of the oven, spoon or brush on the remaining rosemary butter.
- Cream cheese or Mascarpone
- Almond flour
- Active dry yeast
- Xanthan Gum
- grass-fed butter
- Himalayan salt
- Garlic powder
- Fresh rosemary
This post contains Amazon Affiliate links. If you click on one of these links and purchase a product as a result, we may earn a small commission. This money goes towards the running costs of the site. Thank you for supporting Holisticdelsol