Keto Scallops with Champagne Sabayon
This dish is a perfect starter for your Christmas dinner!
The foaming sabayon sauce is often made from champagne. It is a beautiful, refined sauce that fits the holiday dishes. The dry, fresh taste of the wine combines well with the fleshy scallops.
Enjoy this delicious and beautiful recipe
- 4-8 pieces scallops
- 1 pieces lemon grate and juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 pinches Himalayan salt
- 2 pinches black ground pepper
- 3 pieces eggyolks
- 125 ml champagne brut
- 40 grams grass fed butter
- 1/2 tbsp fresh tarragon finely chopped
- 12-18 pieces crayfish tails
- 50-100 grams salicornia
- Season the scallops with salt and pepper and rub them in with lemon juice and olive oil. Leave them for a while
- In a pan, beat the egg yolks with the champagne
- Hang the pan in a bigger pan with a bottom of boiling water and beat with a whisk or hand mixer to a foamy, creamy sauce.
- Add the butter in cubes and beat them in the sabayon
- Stir in the tarragon and 2 teaspoons of lemon zest and season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, let a grill pan become hot. Place the scallops in the grill pan and roast them nicely brown and just tender for 3-4 minutes, turning them halfway
- Heat the crayfish briefly in the grill pan
- Place the salicornia in a sieve, pour boiling water over it and let the greenery drain well.
- Place the scallops and crayfish on a hot plate, and add the champagne sabayon. Garnish with a dash of salicornia on it. Serve immediately.
4-8 scallops in the shell
salt, freshly ground pepper
juice and grate of half a lemon
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 egg yolks
125 milliliters of champagne
40 grams of butter
½ tablespoon fresh tarragon, finely chopped
12-18 crayfish tails
50 grams of salicornia