Keto Snicker Candy Cubes
Easy to make no-bake Keto Snicker Candy Cubes
If you discovered our previous Keto Chocolate recipe and our Keto Granola recipe, you will probably also have some stocked in your pantry and the following recipe will not give you very much work.
All you need extra is some grated coconut and some coconut oil… and a baking- mould with little cups (I used an Ice cube mould).
- cup keto granola http://www.holisticdelsol.es/holistic-food/easy-to-make-keto-granola/
- 100-150 grams keto chocolate (store bought or homemade) http://www.holisticdelsol.es/recipe/keto-dairy-free-chocolate/
Coconut middle layer
- 1 1/2 cup grated coconut organic
- 2 tbsp coconut oil organic
- Take your ice cube mould (or another small mould)
- Fill the bottom layer with your melted keto chocolate
- Mix melted coconut oil with grated coconut and add a layer in your mould
- Add the next layer with the keto granola
- Finish with some keto chocolate (just a little bit to glue the granola)
- Put your mould in the fridge for about an hour.
You can use store-bought Keto chocolate and Keto granola if you prefer.
We at Ketocosmo like to know the quality of our food, and like things to be pure and organic, so we fix them ourselves