Keto warm goat cheese & pomegranate salad
I really loooove salads! Whatever vegetables you have in the fridge, you can add them to make your salads different every time. The more you make them, the nicer combinations you will make. During winter I love to add some warm ingredients, as I did in this salad: the nut salsa and warm goat cheese.
Enjoy your dish!
- 100 grams rucola or spinach organic
- 2 pinches kale sprouts organic
- 2 pieces tomato not too big
- 1 piece pomegranate organic - pits
- 70 gams nuts i used cashew and walnuts
- 2 cm goat cheese 1 cm for each person
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 spoons olive oil organic
- 1 pinch truffelbalsamico or balsamico
- Put some olive oil in a pan and fry the garlic
- Meanwhile, chop the nuts in your blender
- Add the garlic and olive oil in the blender, and blend once more. I prefer to have small chunks of nuts, to enjoy "the bite".
- Use the pan once more to slowly heat the goat cheese
- Meanwhile, put some Rucola(or spinach) on your plates, chopped tomatoes, avocado slices and the kale sprouts (very healthy + adds some nice color)
- Divide the goat cheese over the plates and add the pomegranate pits and nut blend. Finish with some olive oil and truffelbalsamico.