Ketocosmo Cauliflower Mash Gratin
This Cauliflower Mash Gratin is unbelievably smooth and creamy and delicious! Everyone in my family eats this instead of potato mash gratin. The first time I made this dish, I was surprised by the full taste. You can vary endlessly with taste. Most of the time I like to flavor this mash with nutmeg, but every now and then I use fresh herbs or garlic or pieces of bacon instead.
Enjoy this delicious Ketocosmo basic,
This post contains Amazon Affiliate links. If you click on one of these links and purchase a product as a result, we may earn a small commission. This money goes towards the running costs of the site. Thank you for supporting Holisticdelsol
- 1 piece cauliflower
- 2 tbsp grass fed butter or Ghee
- 2 tbsp mascarpone or cream cheese
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp nutmeg or replace by any flavor you like(garlic, fresh herbs...)
- 1 cup grated cheese mixed, mozarella, gruyere...
- Fill a large saucepan or pot with enough salted water to come right below a steamer basket fitted over it. Bring the water to a boil.
- Place the cauliflower florets into the steamer basket and fit on top of the pan. Cover the basket with a lid.
- Reduce water to a simmer and cook, covered for about 10 minutes until the cauliflower is very soft
- Place the cauliflower into a food processor, with all other ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Pour everything into an oven-proof dish and cover with grated cheese
- Bake under grill 15-20 minutes
- Grass-fed butter or ghee
- Mascarpone or cream cheese
- Himalayan salt
- Grated cheese