Mct & Peanutbutter Keto Crunchy
This MCT and peanut butter crunchy is an easy meal-prep recipe!
This low carb keto crunchy is a healthier alternative to those who miss their beloved breakfast cereal and are watching their carbs. It’s made entirely from nuts and seeds, MCT oil, and grated coconut. Personally, I enjoy eating it with a small portion of Greek yogurt and a few fresh berries(or some chunks of pure keto chocolate).
Whether you have it as a snack, or as a healthy breakfast, you can enjoy this Keto crunchy without guilt, since it is full of healthy fats and it is Low-carb!
It’s completely sugar-free and perfect for a gluten-free or ketogenic diet. Dairy-free and Paleo.
- 3 tbsp coconut oil organic
- 2 tbsp erytritol gold
- 2 cups chopped mixed nuts almond, walnuts, pecans, ...
- 1/2 Cup grated coconut organic
- 1/2 cup pure chololate (optional) Check out our keto chocolate recipe
Mct peanut butter
- 2 tbsp MCT oil organic
- 2 cups cashew or peanut organic
- 3 pinches Himalayan salt organic
Mct nut butter
- Put the cashews in a blender and add salt and MCT oil. Blend till you have a smooth nut butter
- Heat the coconut oil in your microwave and add erythritol
- Put all other ingredients in a bowl and stir with the erythritol. (except chocolate)
- Add the peanut butter and stir well
- Put everything on a parchment paper in a thin layer, bake for 20-25 minutes
- Cooldown and break in small chunks. If you like chocolate you can add your keto chocolate chunks to the crunchy
- You can keep the crunchy in a jar for about a week (if it lasts that long)😋
- For those of you, who follow the Paleo diet, do keto-cycling or low carb lifestyle: You can add dried fruits and fruits
- Coconut oil
- Erythritol gold
- Mixed nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts, hazelnuts...)
- Grated coconut, organic
- Keto chocolate; store-bought or you can try our delicious keto-chocolate recipe
For the nut butter :
- MCT oil
- cashew nuts, peanuts
- Himalayan salt
You can of course also use store-bought nut butter