Do try this chaffle recipe!
You’ll want to save this 3-Ingredient-Keto- Chaffle recipe to make again and again!! The multi-purpose-keto-Chaffle is the latest craze in Keto-land for a reason. They’re really easy to make and are so yummy! On top of this all, they only have 1.6 g of carbs per Chaffle!
A chaffle is a Low Carb Waffle made with only 3 ingredients… Eggs, chia seeds, and cheese! They can be made with any type of grated cheese and can vary in many different flavours. My family loves sweet cinnamon chaffles, which uses mozzarella and a bit of cinnamon and monk fruit sugar. We also quite often use it as an easy pizza-base, the bun for a delicious BLT sandwich or a healthy hamburger.
Enjoy this multi-purpose-chaffle-recipe!
1 Chaffle = 240 Calories | 17.3 g Fat | 1.6 g Carbs | 0 g Fibre | 18.7 g Protein
This recipe makes 2 chaffles
- Preheat your waffle maker. Then in a small bowl, beat the eggs. Add the shredded cheese and chia seeds and mix until well combined.
- Pour the chaffle batter into a greased (coconut oil, butter)waffle maker. Cook for approx. 6 – 8 minutes. or until golden brown.
Featured ingredient: egg
One egg a day keeps a doctor away. Even if you make it two, it is not as harmful as you think it to be. As a matter of fact, eggs are one of the most nutritious foods in the world. Eggs contain various trace nutrients that are important for your health. But eggs in any form - scrambled, poached, boiled, omelet - have all the essential nutrition which are essential for keeping your body healthy.
Here are only 5 of the many benefits of eating an egg every day :
- Eggs contain Omega-3 fatty acids
- Eggs are High in quality protein
- Eggs stimulate your brain health
- Eggs are very good for your eye health
- Eggs are full of essential minerals
Consuming eggs in moderation can be really good for your health!